Scientech 102A is Spartan3 FPGA based development board and platform for students and designers to rapidly prototype FPGA-based designs. Wirewrap or manually soldered board or more than 15 ready to use application boards at a very low cost can be used to design various small & big applications.
Functional Explanation of FPGA Development Platform:
- The FPGA includes 400K gate count and its interior circuit uses the SRAM cells architecture.
- Therefore its speed has reached several hundred MHz.
- Data can be stored in an EPROM as a final design depends on the circuit size.
- The connecting pins of FPGA could arbitrarily set, and the input/output port need not use the single wire to be connected for signal output in order to avoid the experimental mistake to destroy the board
- It has four, 40pin IDC connector to interface the compatible VB Series boards & can also be used to connect external digital design.
- Mode select for downloading bit stream into FPGA or EPROM On-board user selectable clock up to 25MHz
Scientech 102A, FPGA Development Board is an ideal platform to enhance education, training, skills & development amongs our young minds.